Monday, March 28, 2005

"Shameless plug"

Thank you all for reading my blog, and posting advice here and around the forums etc, I do appreciate it.
On the whole I feel positive about getting out of this mess, so I'll keep THAT up. ;-)

I had an idea to make the most of the time I do have to get things in order and get that deposit money up, and one of them is this shameless plug page which I hope you may very well see something you have searched for, or something you may see for the first time that you know you want or can use.

Well, it is back to the wall time, but hey if you have something you would like to put on that page to promote... then thats great. ;-)
Just take a look and decide, if you like to, then let me know.
It can be ANYTHING, as this is not a "target certain people" page, but within reason.

Just let me know how I can help you, and maybe it will help me. :-)

Thanks.

Is it shameless?....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home