Friday, April 01, 2005

"Is it true? Lets find out"

7 weeks and counting!! Tick tock..

First I want to say massive thanks to all those that have sent me advice, in emails, and on the forums, I very much appreciate it, it gave me a great boost, and some great ideas. :-)
Good people give us good times, moments, and THAT is what life is about, life is made up of "good moments" and it is these we remember later in life.
So thank you for the boost. :^)

Lets press on..
As I say I have had some ideas I will get cracking on, and I hope some are good for you as they are for me. No april fools here.. ;-)

Well I made a few alterations to this blog, as you see some plugs are here on the right, as well as the plug page, but I'll add more to the plug page so be sure to keep an eye on that.
I put some on here as some of you may not want to see the plug page, but if some are here, one may catch the eye, something needed maybe. ;-)
There is also (gasp) a"donation" button... well .. :-/ um... you know. :-) THANKS. ;-)
I have also decided to start a newsletter.. one with a difference!

But before you sign up.. ;-)

I want to share something with you, something that may just be what you are looking for, or something that may be the next perfect thing to add to YOUR site, business, niche, forum, whatever.. or it maybe something you heard of but not yet done, or tried but did'nt get anywhere... or maybe you dont THINK you need it.. :-)
Maybe you DONT have a website etc, but hey..you can STILL use this without one.

So "Is it true?"... well lets find out..
I have no doubt you have heard it before... but it also fits in nicely with my situation, as I can say...well lets experiment on it. :-).
And find out, then reveal the truth as it happens. :-)
Then we ALL know if it's true... a future ebook for me to write?? ;-)

Lets go........As you know TIME is the key for me here with the situation... so
The experiment will run for 4 weeks, so I will post the result as it stands 4 weeks from now.
But I need YOUR help to do it.
Here goes.

"The money is in the list" ....... ( ie, email, ezine, newsletters autoresponders)

THATS what they say.. but wait, this experiment is NOT what you think.. ;-)

I am not JUST trying to build my list here, by getting you to join it, oh no.. what I am going to say here is this...

I want you to build YOUR list, and give YOU a chance to make money from YOUR list!!
Hows that?
How much is THAT gonna cost ya?
Nothing.. yep zilch, zip, nowt, a big zero... 0

Not ONLY that, but you get a very viral aspect thrown in too.. ;-)
And a unique chance to make money... BEFORE you even send an email!!
And it IS YOUR list, you own it.
Now thats a GREAT difference to the other free "list building" stuff out there.

"So whats the deal Rob?? " you ask.. "Why is it worth you doing??

You will see it when you see the site.. it will simply "hit you between the eyes" like it did me last night, and I have used others defore, but NONE like this...

Now I notice this has a very similar twist to another fantasic site I use, but these two sites are 100% different..."chalk an cheese" now that was the connection that made MY mind up.
I am now thinking "doh" slaps head, "why the heck did'nt I think of that" :-(
I KNEW the system worked, but did'nt think to connect it to some other type of site, service, etc. (I WILL now use this system adapted to another idea I have, for another time in my newsletter, hint) ;-)

I honestly 100% believe this will be the BEST viral list builder for a LONG time.
And its only free for a limited time... thats why I want to really run this experiment over the next 4 weeks... whatever happens we get to keep it free.

Hey up.. for you to be on my list, you can just sign up to my newsletter at the top right, and not do this experiment here, but why do that, may as well do both, but if you dont want to get my newsletter, and you DO want to build your list, or at least try it, thats great.. as then you are not only getting your list built, but also helping me in this experiment.

I REALLY believe that if this experiment works, I could get the deposit to move, but even if you DONT spend while in my list, I will I hope STILL earn money from the UNIQUE "profit before email" twist that it provides. ;-)

So head over to the site and take a look... I think you will be VERY suprised, just as I was.

Click here to build YOUR list.. YOUR VIRAL LIST!

If you join and start YOUR newsletter, be sure to let me know so I can join YOUR list. ;-)
Take care, and THANKS.

Rob. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home