Monday, April 25, 2005

"Typical"

I am at last back online... but a flaming nightmare has surfaced, my pc has been affected somehow.. I just spent a good hour and a half trying to get the dam thing back to normal, but to no avail, I had to do a restore to a previous point.
You know what that means.. I lost about 17 pictures I had on here, and I think 5 or 6 of them were among the best I've taken, ever.. so that was a blow.

I really looked forward to posting them on the blog.. oh well can't do much about that.
Gotta give the camera I borrowed back, so I will have to wait till another time to try replace them ones... though I believe you can't really take two pictures the same, if they are on different days.

I have also lost a few articles I did, but I'll get stuck into redoing them srtraight away, but better. ;o)
I am glad to be back though.
I may also have luck in work offline.. so I'll hope that works out.

Right.. lots to do.. get stuck into it. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home